- The HIT Foundation owns and manages rental properties throughout Preble County that we make available to families at affordable rates that don’t exceed 30% of their income. Learn More
- The HIT Foundation partners with Preble County Mental Health and Recovery Board to provide level 1 Recover Housing. Learn More
- Our educational programs include Good Neighbor/Good Tenant and Homebuyer Education.
- The Homeless Shelter is a 10-bed facility that provides temporary housing (usually 30-45 days) for Preble County residents that need a place to live. Learn more
- The Cold Shelter provides beds to homeless residents when the temperature and/or wind chill is below 20 degrees. Learn more
- Transitional Housing strives to place participants in permanent housing within six months of entry into the program. Learn more